Friday, September 17, 2010

Gift

I know.
It's probably too soon.

What was I thinking?

But I did it!
hehehe.

I made earrings for a friend.
(Despite the fact that I've only been doing this for a week)

But being the darling amazing friend that she is,
she put on the earrings right then and there!

And today she was wearing the other pair of earrings I made!

It's really a great feeling.
To see someone enjoy something you made.

Especially since I had fun making it, too!
Luv you, Demi!


4 comments:

  1. These look great, Kaori. No wonder she put them on right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Louis! I think I've found a new love :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to show my delight and gratitude!! Now, I'm so afraid of them to get broken so I'm sorta refrain from wearing them..
    Anyways, thank u so much and luv u, Kaoriiii<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks Demi! It's ok if you lose or break it, I'm still practicing ;D

    ReplyDelete