Was this taken from a front or rear window or while hoofing it?
Via NHK World TV I’m listening to a report on the Fukushima reactor problem. Can’t help hoping that all seeming meltdowns in Japan are as benign and ultimately beautiful as this.
gr8 effect on the tracks. glad you and your kazoku are doing okay. i sincerely wish the aftershocks would stop soon so that things would go back to normal, also read that a lot of gaijin are heading towards osaka. be safe kaori chan.
Tall Gary, thank you! Not sure what a meltdown looks like and hoping I'll never know :-)
Arabesque, thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts! The aftershocks and new earthquakes are very active. Kind of getting used to it now. We're all more worried about the nuclear plant. But not much we can do. Like you said, many gaikokujin are leaving or heading down south. When worst comes to worst I can head down to Osaka where my family is, too. But I hope it won't go that far! Miss seeing your pictures everyday, Arabesque! Thanks again. Hope you're having a safe and wonderful week :-D
Please consider going to Osaka as soon as possible (like NOW!); before the wind changes and your skin, lungs, blood, bones, liver, or any part of you at all gets a ring-side seat as to what the worst nuclear incident since Chernobyl actually means to individuals.
Vividly intense molten colors forged by the sun.
ReplyDeleteWas this taken from a front or rear window or while hoofing it?
Via NHK World TV I’m listening to a report on the Fukushima reactor problem. Can’t help hoping that all seeming meltdowns in Japan are as benign and ultimately beautiful as this.
gr8 effect on the tracks.
ReplyDeleteglad you and your kazoku are doing okay.
i sincerely wish the aftershocks would stop soon so that things would go back to normal,
also read that a lot of gaijin are heading towards osaka.
be safe kaori chan.
Tall Gary, thank you! Not sure what a meltdown looks like and hoping I'll never know :-)
ReplyDeleteArabesque, thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts! The aftershocks and new earthquakes are very active. Kind of getting used to it now. We're all more worried about the nuclear plant. But not much we can do. Like you said, many gaikokujin are leaving or heading down south. When worst comes to worst I can head down to Osaka where my family is, too. But I hope it won't go that far! Miss seeing your pictures everyday, Arabesque! Thanks again. Hope you're having a safe and wonderful week :-D
Please consider going to Osaka as soon as possible (like NOW!); before the wind changes and your skin, lungs, blood, bones, liver, or any part of you at all gets a ring-side seat as to what the worst nuclear incident since Chernobyl actually means to individuals.
ReplyDeleteIt’s like the world we knew is now gone. And an older world has returned dressed in a modern version of something like this.
ReplyDelete