Nice “color-kissed” card. Hmm, “Color Kiss” (top photo) and “Valentine’s Day”—my brain echoes with imagery.
Those home-made cupcakes would make a thoughtful, “heart-felt” gift for the lucky recipient. And that House Wellness C1000 一日分のビタミン: It could be used for: “How do I love you? Let me count the ways (here)”. As we can see at the bottom—that adds up to quite a number of ways.
Ciel, I'm such a lazy bum...I baked muffins for valentines day but have not packed anything yet! We'll see how it goes ;-D
Tall Gary, how was your valentine's day? :-) I gave these to my co-workers. The chocolate chip muffins, because it's tradition to give something chocolate-y, and the vitamin drink, because this is what they really need. lol.
Hope you had a good one Kaori! So... how's life now?
ReplyDeleteNice “color-kissed” card. Hmm, “Color Kiss” (top photo) and “Valentine’s Day”—my brain echoes with imagery.
ReplyDeleteThose home-made cupcakes would make a thoughtful, “heart-felt” gift for the lucky recipient. And that House Wellness C1000 一日分のビタミン: It could be used for: “How do I love you? Let me count the ways (here)”. As we can see at the bottom—that adds up to quite a number of ways.
Ciel, I'm such a lazy bum...I baked muffins for valentines day but have not packed anything yet! We'll see how it goes ;-D
ReplyDeleteTall Gary, how was your valentine's day? :-) I gave these to my co-workers. The chocolate chip muffins, because it's tradition to give something chocolate-y, and the vitamin drink, because this is what they really need. lol.